Flow-TekBoiler Blow Down Valves are based on ASME boiler and pressure vessel section 1 codes and ANSI B16.31 power piping codes. Application include steam boiler blow down, surface blow down, water column drain, and shut-off, and stop valves..
- Available in Welded Bonnet for rating #1500
- Available in Forgings of Carbon Steel(A105).
- Sizes upto2 1/2 (10mm - 65mm).
- End Connections Butt Weld, Socket Weld, Flanged End (ANSI /DIN) available as standard. Special Flange connections offered against request.
- Can be offered with Electrical Actuators.
- Angle Pattern Design (Inlet and outlet at right angles to each other).
- Offered with IBR Certificate Format III-C when offered for Steam Service.
- Lever / Gear operated
- Steam boiler