LIQUID PRESSURE REDUCING VALVE
"Flow-Tek" Pressure reducing & surge control valve automatically reduces a higher inlet pressure to a steady lower downstream pressure regardless of flow rate and inlet pressure fluctuations. Pilot valve enables the main valve to close quickly to prevent downstream surges.
- Design Standard : MFG. STANDARD
- Face to Face : MFG .STANDARD
- End Connection : Flanged End to suit ANSI / DIN / BS / JIS / IS etc.
- Testing Standard : API 598 / CONTROL VALVE ANSI-FCI-70-2-2006 STD
- Automatically reduces a higher inlet pressure to a constant lower outlet pressure.
- The valve consists of a main valve and a Fig. FT- 15 pressure reducing control pilot. Slight changes in downstream pressure acts on topside of control diaphragm causing main Valve to counteract pressure changes and hold a constant outlet pressure.
- The regulator will reduce the upstream pressure to a constant downstream pressure regardless of the change in flow rates/or inlet pressure.
- The pilot is a Normally - Open valve that senses the downstream pressure.
- Spring Range : Standard : 20-175 psig. Optional : 5-35 psig.
- Petroleum industries
- Aviation industries
- Water works and sprinkler system
- Water works