FLOAT VALVE / LEVEL CONTROL VALVE
Flow-TekThe Float Valve is a non-modulating either fully open or fully closed valve which controls the level in a reservoir or tank. The valve closes drip tight at high liquid level point and opens fully when the liquid level reaches a low preset point.
- Low volume reservoirs
- Large surface area reservoirs
- Hydraulic backup
- Reservoir level sustaining
- Pump flow modulating
- Food Process Industries
- Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Industries
- Industrial Manufacturing Industries
- Petroleum Industries
- Aviation industries
- Power plants.
- Process industries.
- Chemical and petrochemical plants.