GLOBE TYPE SINGLE SEAT BALANCE DESIGN
Flow-Tek control valves and actuators are designed to cater to a variety of industrial control applications like steam, liquids and gases. Flow-tek control valves are modular in design and versatile in construction. They are designed and manufactured using advanced CNC machinery thus making them virtually trouble free to operate with minimum maintenance. Coupled with single spring and multi spring diaphragm actuators, control valve provide complete control solutions to most critical service conditions. Our well-trained representatives are ready to help you select, size and install the most appropriate valve for your service.
For over five decades Flow-tek has manufactured and provided advanced quality instrumentation products for various industries such as
- Lower operating and maintenance cost
- ANSI standards
- Improved design based on customer feedback
- Next generation positioners with optional
- Bi-direction communication
- Designed to ANSI standards with standardized trims
- Low cost of ownership
- Environment Friendly : Corrosion resistant stuffing box to avoid gland leakage
- Precision : Avoids misalignment between actuator and valve guiding by applying up-to-date CNC manufacturing techniques
- Efficiency: Double use of auxillary energy by using thousand times tried and tested pneumatic multi-spring diaphragm actuator with the option of permanent spring case ventilation.
- Control of the Magic Triangle : Shorter delivery time, low operation cost and higher technical value and quality
- No seat leakage : Tight shut off with zero leakage
- Extended lifetime : Reversible seat allows use of seat from both sides increasing lifetime of valve
- Easy and fast assembly : No special tools required
- Hand-wheel with revolutionary gear operated design allows smooth manual operation.
- Water works.
- Oil and Gas
- Power plants.
- Chemical and petrochemical plants.
- Food & Beverages,
- Pulp & Paper