GAS BLANKETING VALVE
"Flow-Tek" FT-LPRV- Gas Back Pressure Regulator is the ideal valve for low-pressure gas regulation. The Mark 508 works in conjugation with the in a low-pressure tank blanketing valve system.
LPRV can be used to vent gas from the tank to prevent the blanketing pressure from rising to a level that could damage the tank while maintaining a small, constant flow to keep the blanket fresh. During filling, It opens to allow gas to escape as the vapor space in the tank grows smaller. To size properly, find the rate of fill so that a regulator can be chosen based on it's ability to relieve the required amount of gas while sustaining desired blanketing pressure. The Mark 508 will also work well in any other type of low back-pressure gas application.
- Design Standard : MFG. STANDARD
- Face to Face : MFG .STANDARD
- End Connection : Flanged End to suit ANSI / DIN / BS / JIS / IS etc.
- Testing Standard : API 598 / CONTROL VALVE ANSI-FCI-70-2-2006 STD
- Body rating up to 150 psi (10.3 bar)
- Rugged, heavy-duty design - Emergency outlet pressure may reach 100% of inlet pressure without damaging valve
- 360° body orientation - Valve can be installed in any position and easily repositioned while in-line (3/4" - 8")
- Easy maintenance - Seat and plug can be inspected without removing body from the line (3/4" - 8")
- completely self-operated - No external power source required
- Wide range of low back-pressure settings - Choose from six pressure ranges for set points ranging from 1" w.c. to 7 psi (3mbar to 0,5 bar)
- Tight shutoff - Soft elastomer plug provides ANSI Class VI shutoff
- Air, Nitrogen, Natural Gas, Hydrogen and many other Industrial Gases. Sewage plants.
- Process industries.