PTFE LINED VALVE
"Flow-Tek" PTFE Lined Diaphragm Valve
We have attained the maximum satisfaction of our clients by offering an superior array of PTFE Lined Diaphragm Valve to our esteemed clients. Highly suitable for various corrosive and abrasive applications, our valves are designed to suit the needs of various chemical and pharmaceutical industries. We manufacture PTFE Lined Diaphragm Valve by using optimum grade of materials and advance technology at our state of art machining facility. Durability, compact design and superior functionality are some of the characteristics of our valves.
- Housing: WCB Steel, Stainless Steel with epoxy coated.
- Diaphragm: PTFE diaphragm with NBR backing cushion.
- Nominal Diameter: DN 15 to 250 mm.
- Temperature range: -80~200 oC
- Pressure: 0.6, 1.0, 1.6 MPa.
- Connection: Flange (DIN or ANSI Class 150 & Class 300).
- Operator: Gear, Pneumatic, Electric.
- Inspection: 20 KV Spark Testing.
- We also called this products as PTFE Lined Diaphragm Valve
FEP (flutorinated ethylene propylene) nonstick coating provide smooth non-porous films. Because the coating is non- porous its chemical resistance is superb. FEP coating are extremely non-wetting and have a verylow coefficient of friction. This non stick coating has excellent release properties & is often used as mold release coating. Temperature 195°
Perfluoroalcoxy is used extensively in the chemical process industry due to its virtually universal chemical resistance even at high temperature. PFA coating is virtually inert to chemicals even at elevated temperatures and pressures. They are not attacked by inorganic basis, strong mineral acids and inorganic oxidizing agents commonly used in the chemical industry. Moreover they are not subject to chemical attack and will not demonstrate particle generation over time.
ETFE is a thermoplastic fluoropolymer. It has electrical properties & chemical resistance comparable to those of typical fluoropolymers such as polytetrafluoroephylele and tetraflouroethylane-hexa fluoropropylene copolymer. It has excellent chemical resistance and can operate continuously at 149 °C. This coating can replace glass lining for chemical processing vessel.
|DESIGN STD.: BS 5156|
|DIAPHRAGM VALVES: ANSI B 16.34|
|FACE TO FACE: ANSI B 16.10|
|END DRILLED: ANSI B 16.5|
|BUTT WELD ENDS: ANSI B 16.25|
|INSPECTION AND TEST: BS 5156|
- DIAPHRAGM VALVE - ELECTRICALLY ACTUATOR OP
- DIAPHRAGM VALVE - FLANGED END - HAND WHEEL OP
- DIAPHRAGM VALVE - RUBBER LINED - HAND WHEEL OP
- DIAPHRAGM VALVE - SCREWED END - HAND WHEEL OP
- DIAPHRAGM VALVE - SPRING & DIAPHRAGM ACTUATOR OP. & ELECTRO PNEUMATIC POSITIONER
- DIAPHRAGM VALVE - SPRING & DIAPHRAGM ACTUATOR OP. & MANUAL OVERRIDE
- DIAPHRAGM VALVE - SPRING & DIAPHRAGM ACTUATOR OP
- DIAPHRAGM VALVE - UNLINED - HAND WHEEL OP