PRESSURE REDUCING VALVE
Flow-Tek Pressure Reducing Valve is a hydraulically operated, diaphragm actuated control valve that reduces higher upstream pressure to lower constant downstream pressure regardless of fluctuating demand or varying upstream pressure.
Pressure Reducing/Pressure Regulating Valve is used to lower pipeline pressure to a predetermined set point, automatically controlling downstream pressure from no flow to full open flow, without regard to changes in inlet pressure. Outlet pressure control is smooth and precise since the friction and hysteresis of the valve and pilot is negligible.
- Fast Acting and reliable result
- Reliable Drip-Tight Shut-Off
- Simple Design, Proven Reliable
- Optional Check Feature
- Easy Installation & Maintenance
- Flow and leakage reduction
- Cavitation damage protection
- Throttling noise reduction
- Burst protection
- System maintenance savings
- Food Process Industries
- Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Industries
- Industrial Manufacturing Industries
- Petroleum Industries
- Aviation industries
- Power plants.
- Process industries.
- Chemical and petrochemical plants.