PRESSURE REDUCING VALVE FOR STEAM
"Flow-Tek" Self Acting, Pilot & Piston operated Pressure Reducing Valves are most popular for pressure reduction of STEAM in all types of Industries. The Valve operates on Spring Balance principle.
The Downstream pressure is sensed below stainless steel diaphragm which is balanced by the spring tension. Increasing spring tension, increases outlet pressure and vice versa. The Valve has additional external Sense Line provision also, which improves performance and accuracy of outlet pressure.
- Design Standard : MFG. STANDARD
- Face to Face : MFG .STANDARD
- End Connection : Flanged End to suit ANSI / DIN / BS / JIS / IS etc.
- Testing Standard : API 598 / CONTROL VALVE ANSI-FCI-70-2-2006 STD
- High quality S. S. Diaphragm
- Maintains Constant Outlet Pressure , irrespective to change in Inlet Pressure (Pressure Drop is very low)
- Suitable for Medium and Low Pressure (Steam, Gas, Air etc.)
- Adjustable Spring (Wide range) for better pressure control
- Water works.
- Power plants.
- Sewage plants.
- Process industries.
- Chemical and petrochemical plants.
- Steam Serviece