STEAM APPLICATION SAFETY VALVE
Flow-Tek Series FT-500 relief valves are intended for ASME section VIII steam service application and are furnished with a regular lifting lever and open cap as standard.
The spring in FT-500-open bonnet design is exposed to atmosphere for cooling. Option accessories include a test-gag and governor ring as required by IBR (Industrial Boiler Regulation) in some cases.
Special Inconel 725 disc is used for set pressure above 30 kg/cm2. Standard disc is SS316 and Nozzle of SS410 considering the steam upto temp. of 42c.
Body/Bonnet are ASTM A216, Gr.WCB as standard upto temp. 420c. For steam temp. 420c. to 480c. WC6 Body, Bonnet is used and from 480c to 538c.-WC9 Body and Bonnet are used.
Technical Specification :
Valve size : 1'xGx2' to 10'xVx14'
Orifice size : 20.0mm to 192mm (Min.orifice is 16.0mm as per IBR)
Orifice area : 0.44in2 to 44.85in2 (2.85cm2 to 289.38cm2)
Inlet rating : ANSI class 150,300,600 & 900
Temp. range : upto +5380c
Pressure range : ASK FOR charts
Design Standard : API-520 , API-521, API-526, API-527, ASME SEC-VIII
End Connection : Flanged End to suit ANSI / DIN / BS / JIS / IS etc.
Testing Standard : API 527
- 100% Compatibility to API 526
- Single Trim (identical internal parts for steam/gas/liquids) allows economical maintenance
- Quick delivery (2 - 4 weeks from the factory or next day from local warehouse)
- Quick delivery for high-alloy materials
- Longer valve lifespan due to hardened disc and (partially) satellited seat
- Longer lifespan of optional bellows through integrated shielding
- BOILERS MOUNTINGS
- STEAM LINES
- Process industries.
- Chemical and petrochemical plants