HIGH PRESSURE REDUCING VALVE
"Flow-Tek" is designed primarily for high pressure steam service commonly found in power plants, refineries, pulp and paper mills, and other high pressure process applications. Since high pressure superheated steam is routinely used for power generation (turbines), a pressure regulator capable...
- Design Standard : MFG. STANDARD
- Face to Face : MFG .STANDARD
- End Connection : Flanged End to suit ANSI / DIN / BS / JIS / IS etc.
- Testing Standard : API 598 / CONTROL VALVE ANSI-FCI-70-2-2006 STD
- In-line maintenance - Easy access to the seat for reduced downtrime. Ideal for services where the valve is welded in line
- Self-aligning plug - Guided upper diaphragm plate, lower diaphragm plate and stem ensures that the plug will stay centered in the seat
- Continuous un-perforated diaphragm - stands up to the rigorous demands of high pressure services for long diaphragm life
- Active Monitor Configuration Suitability
- Size ranging from 1 to 2
- End connection options from ANSI 150# to ANSI 600# class
- Tight shutoff capability
- Easy online maintenance
- Integral slam shut-off option with over pressure & under pressure cut-off
- Water works.
- Power plants.
- Sewage plants.
- Process industries.
- Chemical and petrochemical plants.