PILOT OPERATED SAFETY VALVE
Flow-TekFT 620 series PILOT OPERATED pressure relief valve has been engineered to providing high quality cover pressure protection for Air, Gas, Vapors, Liquid and two phase application in an exceptionally rugged standardized design to the process and power industries.
All valve casting and forging are manufactured to ASME/ASTM standard material specification. These are available in WCB/WC6/WCC/WC9/CF8/CF8M/CA15/Hastalloy-C/NACE MR0175 etc.
High pressure valves will have Inconel Disc. And SS347H-Nozzle. Standard valves have SS316 Nozzle and Disc.
Technical Specification :
Nominal Diameter at Inlet: DN 25 - DN 200 | 1" - 8"
Orifice :1 D 2 to 8 T+ 10 | 1 D 2 to 8 T+ 10
Actual Orifice Diameter: d0 11 mm - 180 mm | 0.433 in - 7.087 in
Actual Orifice Area : A0 95 mm2 - 25,446.9 mm2 | 0,147 in2 - 39.443 in2
Pressure: 2,5 bar - 256 bar | 36 psig - 3,705 psig
Temperature: (iaw DIN EN) -45 °C to 200 °C | -49°F to 392°F
Body Material: 1.0619, 1.4408 | SA 352 LCB, SA 216 WCB, SA 351 CF8M
Valve Connection: Flange in accordance with DIN EN 1092, ASME B 16.5 or JIS 2220
Load Type: Medium Controlled
Design Standard : API-520 , API-521, API-526, API-527, ASME SEC-VIII
End Connection : Flanged End to suit ANSI / DIN / BS / JIS / IS etc.
Testing Standard : API 527
- Pilot Operated Safety Valve:
- Piping between the pilot and main valves is integrated into the cover to prevent damage and freezing
- Integrated Backflow Preventer as standard part
- Four week delivery time from the factory
- Higher capacity than comparable size with extra orifices
- 20% less installation space than competitors' comparable models
- Supplementary Loading System:
- Higher operating pressures are possible
- Closing pressure difference of up to -3 %; opening process is independent of back pressure
- Functional test and valve adjustment possible during operation
- Max. 0.1 sec. for valve to open completely
- Oil and Gas Industry
- Chemical Industry
- Petrochemical Industry
- Technical Gases