PRESSURE REDUCING STATION
Flow-Tek We also offer pressure reducing stations with pressure control systems. High quality components are used which ensure reliability of the system. These are also engineered, designed and fabricated at FLOW TEK and duly hydro tested before dispatch.
Note: Entire assembly is offered with IBR Certificate.
PRS with Direct Acting Valve
Assured accurate consistent downstream reduced pressure irrespective of fluctuations at inlet. Gives more latent heat, which is heat used in industrial equipments resulting in lower fuel consumption.
- Designed as per best steam engineering practices
- Assured accurate consistent downstream reduced pressure
- irrespective of fluctuations at inlet
- Safety valve sized for full discharge capacity of the PRS
- Specially designed flow divider to ensure low noise levels
- Rugged in design
- Can be used in hazardous area without any certification
- Operates even on low flow conditions
- Fast response to pressure changes
- Ready to install i.e. reduces installation time and field engineering
- Maintenance free and user friendly
- Both IBR Certified & Non IBR PRS are available
PRS with Control Valve
Pressure reduction for saturated & superheated steam with pneumatic control valve with PID control, which ensures high accuracy and fast recovery from disturbance in downstream pressure.
- First time in India IBR approved bellow seal valves
- Non IBR range also available
- Available in the entire size range up to 250 mm NB
- World class bellows from Germany
- Zero maintenance valve
- Bellow seal valves with multiple points of sealing ensures safe operation
- Special integral stellited seat
- Back seat arrangement as standard feature for all valves
- Absolutely maintenance free and user friendly
Direct Acting PRV
Self acting, compact design to reduce the pressure of saturated steam. It can be offered with condensate pot.
Pilot Operated Pressure Reducing Station
It is more efficient and economic to produce steam at high pressures ready for delivery through the distribution system. This may mean that the pressure needs to be reduced prior to the point of use or for different parts of the system. A reliable method of providing pressure reduction is to use a pilot operated pressure reducing valve station.
- Extremely accurate
- No need for an external power source
- Easy to adjust
- Air, Nitrogen, Natural Gas, Hydrogen and many other Industrial Gases. Sewage plants.
- Process industries
- Liquid service