GAS SAFETY VALVE
Flow-Tek FT 520series spring loaded pressure relief valve has been engineered to providing high quality cover pressure protection for Air, Gas, Vapors, Liquid and two phase application in an exceptionally rugged standardized design to the process and power industries.
All valve casting and forging are manufactured to ASME/ASTM standard material specification. These are available in WCB/WC6/WCC/WC9/CF8/CF8M/CA15/Hastalloy-C/NACE MR0175 etc.,
High pressure valves will have Inconel Disc. And SS347H-Nozzle. Standard valves have SS316 Nozzle and Disc.
Technical Specification :
Valve size : 1"xGx2" to 10"xVx14" ( SMALLER SIZES AVAILABLE AS PER REQUIRMENT)*
Orifice size : 20.0mm to 192mm
Orifice area : 0.44in² to 44.85in² (2.85cm² to 289.38cm²)
Inlet rating : ANSI class 150,300,600 & 900
Temp. range : upto +538°c
Pressure range : ASK FOR charts
Design Standard : API-520 , API-521, API-526, API-527, ASME SEC-VIII
End Connection : Flanged End to suit ANSI / DIN / BS / JIS / IS etc.
Testing Standard : API 527
- Closed Bonnet and closed cap for general purpose service
- Design of API 526/527 for all Nozzle Orific from D through V
- Single blow down ring for blow down adjustment
- Packed lever available as optional (Prefix-'P')
- Easily converted to any type of cap configuration.
- Soft seat available for liquid application
- Flange to ANSI/B16.5 as well as BS-10/PN
- Chrome-Vanadium alloy steel springs as standard for 8.0mm and above wire dia
- Full compliance with ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel code section
- VIII and API 526 and 527
- Available in NACE standard MR0175 where application demands
- Water works.
- Power plants.
- Sewage plants.
- Process industries.
- Chemical and petrochemical plants.