THERMAL RELIEF VALVE
Flow-Tek Series FT-100 Screwed end and FT-110 Flanged End are used in Pharmaceutical Industries, Food and Beverages, Nuclear Chemical
Reactors, Vessels and Pipe line application.
Specific application is also found on high pressure triplex plunger pump-where this is used to protect the over pressure occurrence on such type of pumps and piplines. This is also widely used on air eliminator in loading terminals of petroleum products.
Sizes: 15 x 25NB, 20 x 25NB & 25 x 40NB 40x50NB & 50x50NB
RATING: SUITABLE FOR WORKING PRESSURE UPTO 200 BAR
MATERIAL: FORGED STEEL AND INVESTMENT CAST STAINLESS STEEL
END CONNECTION: SCREWED AND SOCKET WELD
ORIFICE: 7.0 MM , 10 MM , 12 MM , 16 MM, 19 MM
SET PRESSURE: Pressure range - 1.5Bar to 250Bar
- 100% Compatibility to API 526
- Single Trim (identical internal parts for steam/gas/liquids) allows economical maintenance
- Quick delivery (2 - 4 weeks from the factory or next day from local warehouse)
- Quick delivery for high-alloy materials
- Longer valve lifespan due to hardened disc and (partially) stellited seat
- THREMAL OIL AND ITS APPLICATION