Flow-Tek is designed primarily for high pressure steam service commonly found in power plants, refineries, pulp and paper mills, and other high pressure process applications. Since high pressure superheated steam is routinely used for power generation (turbines), a pressure regulator capable...
- Design Standard : MFG. STANDARD
- Face to Face : MFG .STANDARD
- End Connection : Flanged End to suit ANSI / DIN / BS / JIS / IS etc.
- Testing Standard : API 598 / CONTROL VALVE ANSI-FCI-70-2-2006 STD
- This design of pressure regulating valve is according to latest development and highly in demand for accurate downstream pressure control. This is an ideal replacement of self regulating PRV where high flow & high accuracy are required.
- No electric Connation or Control Supply required
- Self sense without let steam pressure, Air connection required.
- Silent and very efficient valve
- STEAM USE FOR HIGH PRESSURE STEAM LINE