PRESSURE RELIEF VALVE
Flow-Tek Pressure Relief/Sustaining Valve is a hydraulically operated, diaphragm actuated control valve that can fulfill either of two separate functions.
When installed in-line, it sustains minimum pre-set, upstream (back) pressure regardless of fluctuating flow or varying downstream pressure. When installed as a circulation valve, it relieves excessive line pressure when above maximum pre-set.
- Prioritizing pressure zones
- Ensuring controlled pipeline fill-up
- Preventing pipeline emptying
- Pump overload & cavitation protection
- Safeguarding pump minimum flow
- Excessive line pressure protection
Pressure Relief Valve is a hydraulically operated, pilot-controlled, modulating valve designed to maintain constant upstream pressure within close limits. This valve can be used for pressure relief, pressure sustaining, backpressure, or unloading functions in a by-pass system.
- Food Process Industries
- Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Industries
- Industrial Manufacturing Industries
- Petroleum Industries
- Aviation industries
- Power plants.
- Process industries.
- Chemical and petrochemical plants.