Flow-Tek Butterfly Valve make an excellent choice by combining the balance of an economical valve with the performance you expect in a commercial, HVAC and an industrial Butterfly Valve.
The wafer style body has universal design to fit between pipe flanges of almost all popular flange standards, also available with Flanged End connection.
- Offset disc design.
- The resilient seal encapsulated in the disc is fully adjustable and replaceable.
- One piece seal retaining ring.
- Standard SS 304 for body seat ring and seal retaining ring, other materials are optional.
- Available in metal to metal seating.
- Horizontal shaft as standard, vertical shaft mounting optional.
- Suitable for throttling service.
- Low head loss.
- Face to Face dimension available to different standards.
- Flanges according to international standards.
- Standard supplied including worm gear operator: other means of operation on request.
- Size Range : 50 NB TO 1200 NB (larger sizes on request)
Lever / Gear / Pneumatic Actuator / Pneumatic Cylinder / Electrical (Motorized) Actuator / Manual Override Arrangement with Pneumatic & Electrical Actuator.
|Design Standard :||BS 5155 / API 609 / IS 13095|
|Face to Face :||BS 5155 / API 609 / IS 13095 (Wafer Short)|
|End Connection :||Wafer Type / Lug Type / Flanged End to suit ANSI / DIN / BS / JIS / IS etc.|
|Testing Standard :||BS 5155 / BS 6755 (Part I) / API 598 / IS 13095|
SEAT TEMPERATURE RATINGS: (For Resilient Seated Butterfly Valves)
|MATERIAL||TEMPERATURE RATINGS °C (°F)|
|EPDM (2" - 16")||-34 To 107 (-30 to 225)|
|EPDM (18" & Larger)||-34 To 107 (-30 to 225)|
|PTFE||4 To 121 (40 to 250)|
|BUNA - N||-12 to 82 (10 to 180)|
|NEOPRENE||-6 to 93 (20 to 200)|
|HYPALON||-17 to 135 (0 to 275)|
|VITON||-12 to 135 (10 to 275)|
|HIGH TEMPERATURE (VITON)||-12 to 204 (10 to 400)|
- Water works.
- Power plants.
- Sewage plants.
- Process industries.
- Chemical and petrochemical plants.